Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Derek Zaccheo Course Introduction

My name is Derek Zaccheo and I am a senior BS/MS student. My major is civil engineering with a concentration in structures. From this course I expect to learn about the different methods that are being used to create intelligent buildings. I would like to see and research different technologies and be given the opportunity to see how these technologies can revolutionize the construction industry. My definition of intelligent building design is sensors or other technologies that can monitor the building and the environment around the building and make changes based on the sensory inputs. Since it these sensors should be intelligent I would think they would require minimum human interaction once they are set in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment